- Massage affects each system of the body.
- Massage dilates the blood vessels, improving the circulation and relieving congestion throughout the body.
- Massage acts as a “mechanical cleanser,” stimulating lymph circulation and hastening the elimination of wastes and toxic debris.
- Massage may improve muscle tone by compensating, in part, for lack of exercise and muscular contraction.
MYOFASCIAL RELEASE (MFR)
- Low pressure, deep tissue layer work.
- Lasting effects.
- Come for full body session with tank top and shorts! No reason for discomfort.
DRY SKIN BRUSHING
- Stimulate your lymphatic system.
- Exfoliate and let your skin “breathe.”
- Increase your circulation.
- Himalayan salt stones contain 84 vital minerals and may be applied hot or cold. Applying hot stones helps to relieve stress and discomfort of tense muscles while also improving circulation while applying cold stones help sooth inflamed areas.